Thursday, August 24, 2006

10 Days to Lift-Off!

It's hard to believe that what was planned 5 months ago is now just 10 days away. Are we excited? Well I guess excited and a little apprehensive at the same time. I am not sure how Ian is coping but he goes with the flow and I suppose he is excited too.

I've spent the last week packing my bag and wondering if it waill all fit. As I said to Charlie the other day... when I go to Brisbane I carry everything in the QEIII. On this trip, everything I need has to fit in one bag and I have to carry it. I know I will forget something!

We're having a Curry Night tonight which Liz planned... I think she is excited for me about the trip as I am. Ian and Linda and a few other close friends will get stuck into some tasty curries and I am sure Ian will steal the show with some antic! As for me, I'm gonna wear my Indian gear and play Pankas Udas CDs all night.

10 days and counting....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home